Saturday, December 02, 2006

Comments on Blogger

I have to comment on blogger, It is pretty cool , it is free. But the gripes are:

1. Dies on PUBLISH. I type up my ephemeral thoughts, hit PUBLISH, and they give the appearance of uploading but disappear forever.

2. Dies on SAVE AS DRAFT. This is rarer but happens to me as follows. I type up my ephemeral thoughts, hit SAVE AS DRAFT, and they give the appearance of uploading but disappear forever.

My solution to the above is copy and paste to Notepad. Works but cramps my style, but not as cramping as having nothing to post.

3. Dies on picture upload. This is more annoying since there is no cut and paste of what I am uploading. Usually it is after going through a bunch of pictures and that is more timeconsuming.

I am posting this because it has actually stalled me in posting pictures and getting the documentation for my project up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home